Florida Service Agreement Association: What You Need to Know
If you own or operate a business in Florida that offers service agreements, you may want to consider becoming a member of the Florida Service Agreement Association (FSAA). Founded in 2001, FSAA is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of companies that offer service agreements to consumers in Florida.
What is a Service Agreement?
A service agreement is a contract between a consumer and a company that provides for the repair or replacement of a product or service. Service agreements are often used for appliances, electronics, HVAC systems, and home warranties, among other things.
Why Join FSAA?
FSAA offers many benefits to its members, including:
1. Advocacy for the industry: FSAA advocates for the service agreement industry in Florida and works to ensure that its members’ interests are represented at the local, state, and national levels.
2. Networking opportunities: FSAA members have the opportunity to network with other companies in the service agreement industry. This can lead to partnerships, referrals, and other business opportunities.
3. Education and training: FSAA offers educational and training programs for its members to help them stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
4. Access to resources: FSAA provides its members with access to resources such as legal and regulatory information, marketing materials, and more.
5. Industry recognition: By joining FSAA, members show their commitment to best practices and ethical behavior in the service agreement industry. This can help to build trust with consumers and improve the reputation of the industry as a whole.
How to Join FSAA
To join FSAA, companies must meet certain requirements, including:
1. Being licensed to do business in Florida
2. Offering service agreements to consumers in Florida
3. Complying with FSAA’s code of ethics
4. Paying membership dues
Once a company becomes a member of FSAA, it can take advantage of all of the benefits that FSAA has to offer.
If you are a business owner in Florida that offers service agreements, joining FSAA can provide many benefits. From advocacy and networking to education and training, FSAA can help its members improve their businesses and the service agreement industry as a whole. Consider joining FSAA today to take advantage of these benefits and support the growth of your business.